Friday, October 22, 2010

Kyla's 3rd Birthday!

Our sweetest most favorite Kyla had her 3rd Birthday this week, and Kristin had Addison, Riley and one other friend over to celebrate today. She had a dress up tea party, where the girls enjoyed crackers & cheese, juice, necklace making and cupcakes. We love,love,love Kyla! I feel like she is my niece, I want wonderful amazing things for her life. It was so amazing for us to travel with our friends Jon & Kristin to China, and meet our daughters on the exact same day in different Provinces. I believe it is a connection our families will have forever. Kyla is doing so well at home. She and Addison are such huge blessings to both of our families.



Mmmm! Cupcakes! I think this was a first for Addison (the whole birthday party thing) She seemed quite amazed by it all.

Our fashionista Riley, I think I forgot to mention yesterday how many outfits a day this girl seems to be going through right now! I am praying its a phase :)


Addy checking out her "neck aaa lis" (necklace) She was quite proud of this little craft.



Our two little China girls making crafts, Addy was checking out how it was done, Kyla is pro at this! Kristin and I had a good laugh at the matching halloween dresses the girls ended up in. Really it wasn't planned :)



The girls had a wonderful time, however Addison was a little sad to give up her present to Kyla :) She wanted to keep it for herself! I will have to make note of that and pick the same set up for her, for Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. It really is great that these two girls have this close connection. Especially being from GP... Looks like a fun party and they both looks so cute in those matching dresses. Riley has quite the diva personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is pure cuteness overload. Goodness. I love Riley's hair. And those girls in their halloween dresses. Oh man. Pure sweetness. I can't believe that was a coincidence!! :)

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, tell Jon and Kristen that we said hi! Thanks for posting pictures of Addison AND Kyla. They're both such beautiful little girls!!! Jacob's been to a couple of birthday parties and seems to have fun! He loves cake!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations