Wednesday, October 6, 2010

One Less

http://player.vimeo.com/video/15064039

I was all tears and goosebumps after watching this video! Another lady who blogs posted this video on her blog, and has now anounced they are starting their 3rd adoption! Yay! They have 5 children at home now and will be bringing their daughter home hopefully within the next year!

Wow!

One Less! The song is so true, it is so much easier to ignore the orphans when we don't know their names. Howard and I both knew that on our trip to China that we felt that we were not done yet.....what does that mean? We are not sure! It could be doing some short or long term missions with our family, it could be another adoption, it could be financially supporting some special needs orphanages....it could mean....

All I know is I only have one life and I am not willing to waste the time I have here on this earth!

2 comments:

  1. Great post Kim. God is continually calling people to do His great work.

    Jill :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. There is always more to do to help so many others in so many ways... we just have to listen to God's calling and put our selfish desires aside.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations